No week will be the same as another. If you want meals to repeat, you can always save your favorite dishes in your Virtual Cookbook. (Click here to learn more about your Virtual Cookbook)
It may happen that some recipes repeat, but our recipe database is constantly expanding. Here are some of the ways you can adapt your Plan to your personal preferences:
- Change the number of Meals per day (Up to 3 Meals and 2 Snacks per day). For each meal we offer you several different recipe choices.
By the way: you can change the number of Meals at any time. Find out here how Plan customization works.
- Save your favorite recipes: Saving favorites means that you can save the recipes you liked most and select them again in the coming days and weeks – as long as they are calorically equivalent. The more Meals you save as favorites, the more control you have over what’s on your plate. You can select these recipes at any time, for example, if you do not like any of your regular recipe suggestions.
By the way: Learn how to save Meals as favorites here..
- Exclude foods from your Nutrition Plan that you do not like, do not tolerate, or do not want to eat.
- Choose your preferred diet (classic, vegetarian, vegan, flexitarian, pescetarian, paleo, interval fasting)
- Choose if and how often you want to cook during the week – and if you want to do meal prep for several days in advance.
- Decide the price range your grocery shopping budget should be.
You can change your weight, diet, goal, ect. at any time. For example, if you’d like more healthy variety in your Plan or you’d like to try out a new diet.