Upfit creates your Nutrition Plan individually for you. There are no standard PDF Plans. No week will be the same as another week. If you wish to have your meals repeated, you can always save your favorite Meals in your Virtual Cookbook (Click here to learn about your Virtual Cookbook.). You can also save your favorite habits – for example eating something hearty every morning.
Individual Meals can repeat themselves, but our recipe database is constantly being expanded. Here are the ways you can customize your personal preferences:
1. Choose the number of Meals you would like to eat per day (up to 3 Meals and 2 snacks). For each meal we offer you several different recipe choices. By the way: You can adjust the number of meals at any time. Click here to learn how to adapt your Plan.
2. Save Favorite Meals in Your Virtual Cookbook: Saving Favorites means you can save Meals that you love most and select them again in the coming days and weeks. The more favorite Meals you store, the more you control the enjoyment on your plate. You can choose these Meals later at any time if you don’t like any of your regular recipe suggestions. Click here to learn how to save your favorite Meals.
3. Exclude foods that you do not like or tolerate.
4. Choose your diet (classic, vegetarian, vegan, flexitarian, pescetarian, paleo, interval fasting.)
5. Specify when and how often you’d like to cook – and whether do meal prep for several days in advance.
6. Decide the price range of your food budget.
You can also always adjust your weight, diet, goal etc. For example, you can choose to add more healthy variety to your diet, and to try new foods.