Your Upfit Nutrition and Exercise Plan will be created based on the latest scientific knowledge and tailored to your needs and goals. The program is continually being developed in close collaboration with nutrition experts, and sports and health scientists. These are our performance promises:
- Your diet Plan will be created based on your weight, height, age, body fat percentage, daily activity, weekly exercise activity, sleep duration, and personal goal.
- Whether classic, vegetarian, vegan, paleo or anything in between – you can choose your own diet.
- We take your food allergies and intolerances into consideration when developing your Plan, and exclude any foods that you do not like.
- You receive different recipes for each meal – breakfast, lunch, dinner – and up to 2 snacks every day. You decide for yourself how many Meals you would like to eat per day. For example, you can try out interval fasting (Find out about the advantages of interval fasting here).
- You have up to 4 alternative dishes to choose from at each Meal.
- You can cook for your friends, family and guests by adjusting the portion number.
- You decide what time of day and how often you’d like to cook.
- The practical and flexible Shopping List saves you a lot of time and effort when shopping. Find out how the Upfit Shopping List works here.
What is the structure of the program?
After learning your personal preferences, we’ll create a Plan that’s perfect for you and your goal. Afterwards you’ll receive an access link via email with which you can log into your Plan. In this personalized area, you can make further adjustments and download your Meal Plan, Workout Plan, Shopping List and much more as PDF documents.
You decide when to start with your nutrition Plan and have access to numerous instructional videos, ebooks, and regular feature updates. Should you ever get sick, travel, or go on vacation, you can just pause your Plan (Learn how to pause your Plan here). In addition, you can view and manage your user account at any time via any internet-enabled device (smartphone, tablet, PC). So you’ll always have your personal nutrition coach in your pocket. You can alternatively download the building blocks of your Plan (Workout Plan, recipes, Shopping List) as a PDF document.
You can choose between a 3 month, 12 month, or a lifelong Plan. Learn more about the differences between the terms here.